Sunday 9 December 2012

Rifat's CV


Rifat Rahman
123b Kentish Town Road
Kentish Town
London NW1 1AD
Mobile: 07986555343
Email: Insert here

Personal                    DOB: 07/08/1994                                    Nationality: British

Profile

I believe I am a strong, self-motivated and determined person, with a wide spectrum of skills to offer. I am versatile, committed, and adaptable. I thrive in challenging, fast paced environments and cope well under pressure. I am to approach everything with a positive and professional attitude. I am actively looking for an opportunity to progress myself and excel in the retail field.

Skills and Abilities

·       Excellent interpersonal and customer care skills
·       Leadership and team player skills
·       Fully computer literate
·       Fluent in English
·       Dedicated to achieving goals and driving towards success

Education

Sept 2012 – Present                            City of Westminster College
                                                               Creative Media Production (BTEC Level 3)

Sept 2011 – July 2012                         Croydon College                                               
                                                              ICT, Accounting, Applied Business, Media (A Levels)
                                                                                                                                 
Sept 2006 – July 2011                         Pimlico Academy                                               
            5 GCSE passes at grade A-C (Including English and Maths)

Employment History

April 2010 – Work Experience                        Marriot Hotel
                                                                   
                                                                Role: Concierge 

                                                                  ·       Dealing with client queries
·       Helping customers around increasing my map skills
·       Working with customers in the leisure club improved confidence and gave me opportunity to socialize with everyone
·       Leaflet distribution


Interests

In my spare time I enjoy keeping fit e.g. playing football regularly and routinely going to the gym. I also love reading books/newspapers, socializing with friends/family and playing different types of games. I am an adventurous and out-going person who enjoys mixing with people from all backgrounds and cultures.

Achievements

I have achieved a certificate in taking part in a National Citizen Service; the aim of this was that I had to complete the challenge in two months by inspiring young people across Britain to strengthen their communities. I have gained achievements such as Leadership, Teamwork and Communication.

References available upon request


No comments:

Post a Comment