Tuesday 4 December 2012

Annoying orange effect


This effect was completed by using several effects including the Matte, Mask Shape effect on Final Cut Pro. First of we all we had to find an image of an orange off Google, then we had to record ourselves onto webcam as no professional camera was needed for this task. Once we had completed both of these small tasks I then had to import both files (orange and video of myself) onto Final Cut Pro and begin my editing. The Matte, Mask Shape effect had to be used in order to view my face. How this was done I shaped out my eyes and mouth to make me visible on the orange itself, once this was done I went back to video filters on effects and this time chose Mask Feather. What this effect did was it blurred out the edges so it looked as if it was smooth and not so harsh so it would suit the video.


No comments:

Post a Comment