Tuesday 9 October 2012

Evaluation


I could say my video is one of a kind. Specific aspects that I’m proud of are the effects that I inputted to make the video look as if it was entertaining and interesting to watch. Reason for inserting all this into my video was so I could see and what the audience thought of it gaining feedback from them will really help me to improve the video for future use. Feedback consisted of the good use of the college’s reconstruction video, which gave a detailed 3D blueprint of the inside of the college. Some aspects that particular needs to be improved on are the use of transition cuts, frequent use of the cuts makes the video look too simple. Really I as a learner should have varied myself in using different effects to make the video more interesting to watch, by inputting different ways of using these effects and visualising how to get peoples attention.  Also with team members being missing on certain days made me postpone videoing as I didn’t get much done.

Next time that I would do differently is review other video profiles and evaluate what they have done to make their video as interesting as possible and eye catching to the audience. By looking over several times and analysing every small bit I would be able to make my video profile 10x better putting me one step ahead. I plan to include more shots and vary myself with the use of shots giving the audience more to watch, as I wouldn’t want to bore them. Change of setting meaning filming outside and different locations to make look as if my life isn’t just based around college. To make my video look more professional I would not only use state of the art equipment but the ways and methods that I would use to make it look professional. By researching ways on the Internet this could possibly assist me into making my video as professional as possible. Use of equipment could include high tech video cameras and microphones, which would catch every little sound possible making it crystal clear to hear. My video compared to a commercially produce video I would probably say is far off. These were made to be on TV so video and sound quality has to be at its highest quality as a huge audience is bound to watch it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment