Wednesday 26 September 2012

Script

Audio                                          Cashtastic - My life                                                                                                            
"Hi my name is Rifat Rahman I'm 17 years old and I currently                     
study BTEC level 3 creative media production at CWC college."

Picture: Close up on the face.

"I was born in Bangladesh and came to this country when I was
about one years old? year later my brother was born in 1996."  

Picture: Close up on the hands.

"My hobbies and interests I would say are playing football, going
to the gym, cycling, playing games, reading newspapers etc. My                             
interest would be playing with my iphone and an interest in the color     
navy/white."

Picture: Over the shoulder shot.

"What makes me different I would say is that im more hilarious than most
people I know and certainly more exciting than they are. My inspiration is                
Sir Alan Sugar because he from nothing went to being one of the most                   
successful entrepeuners about."

Picture: Wide shot

"In 10 years time I would like to see myself as a millionaire but also
successful at what I do. For me to relax I sleep. Sleep is something I love               
to do if anyone wakes me up I get really frustrated. If i would sell myself in two       
sentences I would say I am a hard working and motivated person who has the
drive to work and complete every task given to me."     

Picture: Creative Shot                                                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment