Saturday 13 April 2013

iStopMotion Movie Evaluation




For this task we was asked to create a Stop Motion animation with a random narrative in groups of three or four. In my group were Zek and Omid, I had played a huge part in our group as I was asked to cut out several different images from media magazines, anything which I thought was interesting and caught my eye I cut out and laid out on the table. We had to choose what to include in our animation this took some time as we had quite a lot of images to include once we chose our favourite ones to include in the animation and thought would come out  funny we decided to start right away.

We immediately began to put together what would like the queen head being hovered around by a video camera this could possibly be indicating all lights/cameras are on her then a body comes out of nowhere holding the Union Jack and shades to make her look like a comedian. What went well with this animation is that we made it look funny and quite unique too, the fact there was absolutely no planning behind it made it even more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment