Monday 26 November 2012

Cloning effect


In today's lesson we created a project on FCP (Final Cut Pro) involving the cloning effect. Above you will see how I put the effect into good use. I play the role of talking to my twin about life. How all this was achieved, I recorded myself on the left side of the room at first asking the other me (opposite side) how is everything life etc. Then I did the exact same on the other side. I had to make sure everything was perfectly matched, this included matching eye level. Once both clips were recorded I imported both on FCP and overlapped them with each other. In order for me to see my other half I would have to use the crop tool so seeing I recorded myself on the left first I had to make myself appear on the right I done this by using the right slider on the crop tool option and there I had the other side appear making sure they were in the center and neither body or shadow is crossing or the cloning effect will not look realistic enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment